Jinou is the current Yokozuna and known as the greatest Sumo Wrestler of all time, surpassing Yamatokuni. Through out his careeer he has obtained 44 championships.
His personality is complex at best. Impulsive, serious, understanding, outspoken, rude, he changes in the blink of an eye depending on where he is and who he talks to, as seen in his interactions with other wrestlers and people that come into contact with him. This is seen in the inner debates he holds, where his own emotions take form, showing a form of multiple personalities inside him, which he calls Jinou conferences.
He loves sumo, claiming he loves it more than anyone else and is seen as justifiedly arrogant, but he seems to sympathize with Gojou Reina, along with his wife, in order to stop Onimaru's self-destructive path.
He attended a Sumo exchange program at Tottori Hakurou High School, were he formed a close relationship with Shunkai. Due to Shunkai's stable already having a forgiener in his stable. He joined the Asahigawa Stable.
- Jinou vs Yamatokuni
- Jinou vs Daikeishou
- Jinou vs Ushio Hinomaru
- Jinou vs Kuze Sōsuke
- Jinou vs Tennōji Shidō (Regional Tour)
- Jinou vs Kuze Sōsuke (Regional Tour)
- He enjoys golf, going to restaurants, drinking, and Ookanehira's karaage.
- If he drinks too much, he can fall asleep with his eyes open.
- The scenes where his multiple emotions are shown may be a nod to Pixar's movie Inside Out.
- He ranked 2nd in the popularity poll.